Chris Evans and Stan Lee on the set of The Avengers
#this makes me really sad #because if you ignore the wiring and all the cameras and such #it looks like steve was just at that cafe #and he just happened to encounter one of his old friends from before #and at first he doesn’t recognize him because the man is short and wrinkled and old #but then he looks into his eyes #and they’re a little more worn and a little more sad #but he knows those eyes #and he remembers the laughter that used to play in those eyes #and when the man recognizes him #at first it’s awkward and uncomfortable #because how do you tell what would be an old friend that you’re just like you were when he last saw you #seventy years ago #but then he just gives you this small grin #and he’s got that same laughter in his eyes #and he says ‘long time no see huh rogers’ #and then for just a couple of minutes they’re laughing and talking as if nothing ever happened #as if seventy years hadn’t happened #and in the back of his head steve knows that it’s not the same and that it should be weird #but just for a few minutes#he lets himself forget #lets himself pretend #and just for a few minutes #the future isn’t so bad
I’m obligated as a resident of Earth
well, can’t have people think I hate Harry Potter now can I?
I’m sorry, but my existence obligates me to reblog this. :/
Who wouldn’t reblog this?
Well that escalated quickly…. <3
First of all i will not be giving away 100 books (If i was rich enough to give away 100 books I would but i’m an 18 year old who spends too much time on the internet). My giveaway is based off my 100 book reading challenge (there’s a full list of all the books there and you can also enlarge the photos above to see the selection.) hence the name for my giveaway. All these books are from the list i plan to read. So i haven’t read them all but from what people have said there are A LOT of good books here.
Secondly theres actually 102 books here. hehe!
Anyway if you didn’t know by now this is a book giveaway! *cheers*
- Now here is the link to my blog (tilly-and-her-books). You don’t have to be following me to enter this but it would be nice y’know? I’d rather people follow for the enjoyment of books and my cats.
- I will be doing this giveaway through The Book Depository so please check if they deliver to you before you enter
- Likes and reblogs count but be wary of your followers, don’t spam them please
- No giveaway blogs
- Just take a deep breath and relax. Have a good day alright?
- There will be…5 winners. Each of them will receive two of the books from above. You can also pick other books from the series that are selected.
- They will be in paperback and the covers/editions may vary.
- This giveaway ends November 1st 2014.
- Keep your inbox open and be prepared to send me your address.
I won’t stalk you.
Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions and also thank you to all of my followers and feel free to just message me anytime to talk. I think that’s everything…much love <3
It’s my Happy Birthday Giveaway!! I’m turning 28 on Sept. 7 and my blog turned 4 on Aug. 29, so I thought why not hold another giveaway to celebrate.
Plus, I’m starting my new job today, so its time for celebrations all around.
As with last time, there will be 3 winners and each can pick one (paperback) book written by anyone they like! They don’t have to be the ones I have in the photo, those were just some of my favorites that I had photos of.
This will be international thanks to Book Depository (but please make sure you live in a country they ship to)
Here are the rules!
- You MUST be following me. I will be checking, no giveaway blogs please.
- You can enter as many times as you like, just don’t over spam your own followers.
- Likes and reblogs will count.
- If you do win you have to be willing to give me your FULL mailing address (NAME, address, country etc).
- Your ask box must be open for me to contact you.
Things to know
- You have from today, Sept. 2, to 10 a.m. EST Oct. 2 to enter.
- All the copies you get will be paperback (I’m not made of money you know)
- Again, this will be international, so all may enter.
- If you have any questions send me an ask!
- The winners will have 48 hours from the time I contact them to get back to me or I’ll pick some one else.
Thank you so much for following and I wish all of you the best of luck!
W e recently adopted a couple of kittens. This one, Starbuck, enjoys chewing on booksdear fucking god
Surrounded by books
Thank you Cassie, for all the Herondales, Lightwoods, Morgensterns and Frays. And also for the Magnus Banes, Brother Zachariahs and Simon Lewises of your stories. They warmed my heart and added colour to the winter when I discovered them. Thank you.
Desirée / noalani.tumblr.com