My dear followers, the time has come… *drum roll* MY FIRST GIVEAWAY IS HERE.
I was thinking about a valid reason/excuse to tell you where this came from but the true answer is I was procrastinating and then BAM! I started organizing this instead of memorising the bones of the face (Med School ain’t easy, kids).
- This giveaway ends on November 22nd, at 11:59pm GMT (Lisbon/London time).
- Apart from procrastination, I’m doing this as a thank you to my followers, so you must to be following me.
- 1 reblog = 1 entry. Likes also count, but only if you’ve reblogged it first.
- You may reblog this post as much as you want but please don’t spam your followers.
- Giveaway blogs are not allowed to enter this giveaway.
- If you win, I’ll message you and you’ll have to reply in 48 hours, otherwise I’ll choose another winner. This means you must have your ask box open in order to enter this giveaway.
- This is an international giveaway – as long as Book Depository ships to your country. They’re pretty much worldwide (God bless this website) but you can check the list of countries here.
- You’ll have to be comfortable with giving me your address. I promise I won’t do anything with it except for sending you your beloved book. (Unless you also want a letter/postcard because that would be very cool.)
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will get one/two of the books above as long as the total price is under €15 (which is around $19 and £12). They’re some of my favourites so yeah, this is me rubbing them on your face while screaming ‘READ THEMMMMMM’.
- You can also choose other books part of the same series or just by the same author. If you’re not sure about which book(s) you want, message me and I’ll be happy to help you!
- You may choose whichever edition(s) you want as long as they’re available on Book Depository.
Good luck to everyone! And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate and message me. Thank you all <3
HURR DURR DURR IMA DOG
I DON’ USUALLY REBLOG SHIT LIKE THIS BUT I LAUGHED SO HARD IT ECHOED
The Fault In Our Stars:
City of Heavenly Fire:
Dreams of Gods and Monsters:
Eleanor & Park:
Anna and the French Kiss:
- Have Tattoos?
- Want any tattoos?
- Got any Piercings?
- Want any piercings?
- Favorite foods?
- Top 5 favorite movies?
- Top 5 favorite TV shows?
- If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
- If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
- What’s your most favorite part of your body?
- What’s your most favorite part of your personality?
- What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life?
- What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
- City or nature person?
- Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy?
- Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
- A song that makes you happy?
- A song that makes you sad?
- A song that you never get tired of?
- Post a selfie?
- Favourite milkshake flavour?
- What’s a reason to smile?
- Your last time you cried?
- Zodiac sign?
- Are looks important in a relationship?
- Are you a virgin?
- State 8 facts about your body?
- Who are five people you find attractive?
- If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Last phone call?
- Dated someone twice?
- Relationship Status?
- Righty or lefty?
- Romantic or spontaneous?
- Nice stomach or nice arms on a guy?
- Kissed a stranger?
- Love at first sight?
- Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- Personality description?
- What my last text message says?
- Turn ons?
- Tturn offs?
- Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
- What is your ringtone?
- Have you failed a class?
- Have you kissed in the rain?
- Met someone famous?
- A fictional person that you think would be good in bed?
- Booty or Boobs?
- If you had a penis/vagina for a day, what are five things you would do?
- Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
- Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed?
- Do you flirt a lot?
- What’s your favorite candle scent?
- What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
- Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
- Do you like bubble baths?
- Do you have trust issues?
- Coke or Pepsi?
Harry Potter might be returning x
Former Marine turned photographer Joel Parés’ series Judging America used real people dressed as stereotypes to remind us to not judge a person based on their tattoos, clothing, ethnicity, profession, or sexual orientation, but on their merits.
IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!
- Be following me readaroundtherosie
- Prizes will be sent via the book depository so if they don’t ship to your country, I’m really really sorry. But they ship to over 150 countries worldwide, so hopefully that includes you
- like, reblog, do whatever as many times as you like- try not to spam people
- no giveaway blogs thank you
- End date: November 1st 2014, midnight AEST
- you will need to give me your address to send them don’t worry I won’t do anything else with it, I’m far too lazy
- THERE WILL BE 3 WINNERS
- Each winner will receive 1 hardcover OR two paperbacks of their choice from the books above
- considering HEIR OF FIRE is currently my favourite book of the year thus far I wanted to celebrate that and all my other favs so far so these are my favourite reads
- you can choose any of the books from the series if you already have the first one, or even from a spin off series (like Bloodlines instead of Vampire Academy)
GOOD LUCK, GET REBLOGGING